Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Because I'm Cheap and Everybody's Doing It

1.) First name? Laura
2.) Named after? Petrarch's Laura? The Laura in Dr. Zhivago? Ingalls? Branigan? I'm not sure. But my dad picked the name.
3.) When did you cry last? People, do you even have to ask? Yesterday because I'm stressed the hell out.
4.) Your handwriting? Also difficult, but not as difficult (as Mitzi).
5.) Favorite lunch meat? The concept of lunch meat is disgusting. I do like turkey because it is the least lunch meaty lunch meat.
6.) Kids? Definitely hope to have one one of these days.
7.) If you were another person would you be friends with you? Hell yes. I like hanging out with me and I give good advice (I just don't take it well).
8.) Do you have a journal ? A blog.
9.) Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, not me.
10.) Tonsils? Definitely my favorite body part.
11.) Would you bungee jump? I'm a huge wuss when it comes to flirting with pain and death so the answer is probably no but sometimes I surprise myself with my daring-do so perhaps yes.
12.) Favorite cereal? Soggy Life.
13.) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off ? I'm impatient so no.
14.) Do you think you are strong? Yes although sometimes it doesn't appear that way but I really know I am.
15.) Favorite ice cream? chocolate malt caramel at Handels
16.) Shoe size? 8.5
17.) Red or Pink? Definitely red, but I do like pink in all its various shades.
18.) Least favorite thing about yourself? The fact that I'm an impatient freaked out stress case.
19.) Who do you miss the most? Steve.
20.) Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Yes.
21.) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Khaki pants and pinkish shoes.
22.) Last thing you ate? Trail mix in the car on the way to work
23.) What are you listening to now? The Shins on my ipod.
24.) If you were a crayon what color would you be? Plum or Midnight.
25.) Favorite smell? Hyacinths (also mrp's milky smell, but that answer is blog only).
26.) Last person you talked to on the phone? My new tenant.
27.) The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? The little things that make them a unique character.
28.) Do you like this person who sent you this? Sort of. Ok, yeah I guess so. YES. (it was my Aunt Mitzi)
29.) Favorite drink? Definitely margueritas on the rocks with salt. But it has to be a good one with fresh limes to qualify as my favorite.
30.) Favorite sport? Running to play and probably college basketball to watch.
31.) Hair color? Brown as a bear.
32.) Eye color? Greyish/bluish/greenish/some light colored hazely shade
33.) Do you wear contacts? No. And not glasses either. Somehow I got the recessive good eye genes.
34.) Favorite food? God, this depends. Sushi, French apple pie, homemade pancakes.
35.) Scary movie or happy ending? Yeah, the choice here it too limited. I like my movies like I like my people: one that you can't put in a neat little category.
36.) Last movie you watched? Um, hmmm. I really can't remember. The last movie I saw in the theater was Syriana, I think.
37.) What color shirt are you wearing? A pink blouse.
38.) Summer or Winter? I have to say summer but winter has its charm
39.) Hugs or kisses? Lots of both.
40.) Favorite desert? French apple pie.
41.) Who is most likely to respond? I don't know?
42.) Who is least likely to respond? Hmmm. Don't know.
43.) What books are you reading? Whereever You Go There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn (but I haven't picked it up in about a month because when I lay down I sleep these days).
44.) What's on your mousepad? I actually don't have one.
45.) What did you watch on tv last night? Um, this is so pathetic but I watched Wifeswap as I ate ginger snaps and stretched. I love it though when the families actually learn from someone so different from them and become more open minded. It brings a little tear to my eye.
46.) Favorite sounds? Little kids laughing, trains in the distance, kitty purrs, hearing myself talk.
47.) Stones or beatles? That's tough. I like both for different reasons.
48.) The farthest you've been from home? Paraguay or Hungary
49.) Do you have a special talent? I can touch my nose with my tongue and I can self-analyze in circles.
50.) Where were you born and when? Willoughby, OH on Sunday May 18, 1975 at 8:49 AM. I'm still a morning person.

No comments: