Thursday, October 18, 2007

Category of Being

I just received this e-mail from the race director for the Columbus marathon and wanted to share.

Welcome The Salty One to the Nationwide
Columbus Marathon. Packet pickup begins on Friday. To speed up the process, print out this email with you bib number.

You bib number is: 2386

You have entered the Marathon and you are a Runner.

For more race information, visit www.ColumbusMarathon.com

Good Running!


Better than a fortune cookie! Unfortunately there is no runner tracking, but if you want to play my number (or avoid it) in the lotto, feel free.

3 comments:

E-Speed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E-Speed said...

good luck good luck good luck! You will be finishing less than an hour after I cross my start line!

Joseph P. Wood said...

Did they really put Salty One on your packet?

Shit, I'm jealous...go kick ass.