Wednesday, August 20, 2008

APB: Calling Anyone!

So far I have three pregnant runners lined up for my relay. We even have all the long legs covered. We just need two more people to run or even walk 5ks. I have plastered my plea all over local running message boards and nothing.

So, if we can't have 5 pregnant women, the next best thing to me would be to have 3 pregnant women and 2 women who were pregnant in the last year or so and ran/exercised through their pregnancies.

If you're pregnant, have been recently pregnant, or know someone who is/was and can run/walk a 5k on September 27th, please please please let me know! Please help make my little dream come true!

4 comments:

Rae said...

I wish I could!!!! Nashville is just a little too far from Cleveland!! We would be SO cute though!!!

Jim said...

Hi Salty. Wow has a lot changed since I last visited your blog. Congrats on your little peanut. My family just got back from an Alaskan cruise, and after all-but living at the 24-hour buffet table I look and feel pregnant. Does that count?

solarsquirrel said...

I FOUND A GIRL! SHE ALREADY SAID YES!!!! GIVE ME THE INFO ASAP!!!

She lives right next door to my mom!!!

I may have one more girl - my mom is asking today!!!!
Laura - email or call me so I can get/give details: ascarpitti@gmail.com
Elizabeth can give you my cell no.

Clare said...

i wish i could!! i'm 24 weeks. i ran a marathon at 6 weeks, a half at 14, and a few shorter ones too. but i can't get out to ohio then...bummer! still, what a great idea!!!