Thursday, March 12, 2009

Milestones


Today I weighed in at 139. Woohoo! That's a big psychological milestone.  It's the same first two numbers that were on the scale the day I got pregnant. I'm almost there! 7 pounds to prepregnancy weight and 12 lbs to race weight.  I can at least get to prepregnancy weight in time for my half at the end of May. I hope!

In other news, peanut napped well at the sitter's two days in a row!  Yesterday he slept 45 minutes in the a.m. (ok, but not that great) and then 2 hours in the afternoon (much better--although he passed out playing on the floor!)  Then today he slept for 2 hours in the a.m. (half in his swing and half in the crib) and 1.5 hours in the pm (all in the crib).  This is huge.  Two days in a row is more likely the beginning of a trend and less likely a fluke.  And even better yet, this will be the second day in a row and third day this week I don't cry in my car all the way home. Go peanut!

3 comments:

Mnowac said...

Oh wow 2 great things in your blog today! Congrats to you and congrats to Peanut for sleeping!

Mindi said...

Go Salty!

DC Running Mama said...

Re: sleeping trend. I've figured out that it ain't no trend until it's been going on for a month. I've been duped too many times by my little Nate:>

Re: your trend...I hope that it is one that continues. Friends have told me that the first few weeks were the hardest...but that once you get into a rhythm things get easier.