Friday, April 24, 2009

Buried Alive!


Oh dear readers, I am so swamped! I am wrapping up my last brief here at the office. It's headed for the U.S. Supreme Court so I am going out with a bang! I wish I was as motivated to crank out a high quality product as I should be, but it will get done and it won't be laughably bad. It just won't be as good as it could be. But such is the life of a working mom, I guess. It's the same tune with everything we do, it seems! And I suppose that applies to this blog. I cannot wait to be able to edit all those posts that I had to submit through e-mail. There are so many typos and missing links, it's driving me nuts! I can't edit from work and plus I really don't have the time, anyway. Soon. I'd also like to pretty it up. The brick red is getting old.

I have a bunch of posts swirling in my head, but they will have to wait. Instead, I will just leave you with this short shot of realism on this race day eve. Hopefully, I'll be back with a happy race report very soon! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

DC Running Mama said...

Race Report! Race Report!