Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mrp's Dirty Little Secret

I'm going to let you in on a secret. It's something you never expected. Mrp has a blog! He's blogging about his vegetable growing enterprise as well as our life in the valley. I haven't shared much about that, but many of you know mrp has a passion for growing vegetables and this past summer we headed to a local farmers' market and sold our wares. We were a hit and sold tons of sweet corn, heirloom tomatoes, bell peppers, edamame, broccoli, squash and some other veggies. He has even bigger plans for the coming year, so check out his blog here! And if you're really adventurous, you can blow his mind and leave him a comment or even become a follower. He doesn't think anyone will ever read it!

4 comments:

Mama Simmons said...

That's awesome! We had veggies for dinner tonight that I bought at a farmers market yesterday. :)

Viper said...

I love farmer's market. I go to the one Howe Meadow, near Peninsula, fairly often during the summer. Cheers!

DC Running Mama said...

I'll have to refer my BIL to this blog! He's a chemical engineer and totally into gardening, brewing, etc.

GP said...

I'm so excited to finally see it (after hearing about it last summer). Your stand at the market was a great experience -- from the goods to the decor to the people -- and I hope to catch some more Pizmoht veggies next season. For now I'll subsist on the blog! I'm expanding my own veggies next year, so I'm interested in what he has to share. My brother will be interested as well.