Monday, February 01, 2010

Squeeze

Peanut is sick. My head is about to explode. Between the waking up every 45 minutes last night, the clinginess and normal daily stress I am so over it. I can say this because I took him to the pediatrician and he checks out fine. He just has some kind of bug. He seems happy most of the time, but is not sleeping and demanding much more of my attention than usual. I've had about 5 minutes to myself all day. It's hard enough to get anything done under normal circumstances!

I still have quit a bit of work to do for tomorrow's class and I haven't even started Thursday's assignment. Also, as luck would have it the attorney I contract for wants me to call him about meeting up and discussing more work for me. I can't even find a free second to call.

How am I posting this, you ask? I am letting peanut play with the tv. He's entertaining himself turning it on and off. Hey. You got to do what you got to do. Ok. My tea is ready. I'm going to try to enjoy it. Wish me luck peanut doesn't need my lap for twenty minutes or so!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I recall those days very well and hear you sister. Just wait until you have 2. ;)

Good luck with everything you have going on - sounds great!

Laura said...

I sosososo feel your pain here....It's hard when they want to climb inside and wiggle out your ears because they just aren't feeling so well...Well for your sake I hope that Peanut starts to feel better soon...Hang in there!