Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reaching for the Sky

I haven't been a very prolific blogger lately, nor have I been a prolific runner. After falling down on Saturday I was sore on Sunday so I bagged my running plans that day. I was fine by Monday, but have only managed to get out twice this week so far.

At 31 weeks, my energy levels are dropping off dramatically! It's amazing how pregnancy can change in the blink of an eye. I felt really good running on Wednesday so I hope that carries through today to the 10-miler I have on tap. I'm headed out as soon as I finish this pb&j I'm eating. The weather is perfect and tons of my friends will be there. I'm looking very forward to it! I'll be happy just to finish too. No plans of pushing myself beyond what feels good today.

I look kind of hilarious. After my early ass-spread I am now more like a sky-scraper, growing straight out. Everyday, I have less and less clearance around the furniture and into the car and to hold peanut on my lap. Fun times!

Ok. I'll be back later and let you know how the race goes! Have a great day!

No comments: