Thursday, June 17, 2010

Come on #2!

These last few days of pregnancy are tough. According to the midwife, I can go into labor any day now. That means nothing. As of Monday I was 3 cm dilated, 60% effaced and the baby was -2 station (which is very low--lower than peanut was when I started pushing last time!) But that means nothing. I had contractions all night on Tuesday - Wednesday that petered out by the morning and that also means nothing. Basically, all these things tell me is that I'm going to go into labor soon. But also the fact that my due date is in 11 days says the same thing. I can hang out like this for 2-3 weeks and that would be normal. Woo.

I am so ready to get on with it. Come on #2!

1 comment:

chelle said...

you're definitely in my thoughts... let's hope it's not another 11 days at any rate. looking forward to seeing pics of this pretty little girl of yours!