Friday, June 18, 2010

Mother of One

Still nothing going on. I'm trying not to get frustrated. It's still early with 10 days until my due date. I guess I was hoping I'd go a little earlier than the week early I went last time. Oh well. I might go later and I need to start accepting that.

I feel pretty yucky--tired, nauseous, crampy. I've been feeling like that on and off for about a week or so now. Today I have the extra feeling of not wanting to socialize at all. I just want to stay busy with peanut and get him down for a good nap and get some things done around here--mainly putting #2's clothes away and getting out all the baby equipment and cleaning it up. First though, peanut and I are going to go for a walk and then I'm going to take him to the pool while I can. It's a perfect day for a pool visit and I just know he'll love it! Should be fun!

Lately on Fridays I've been going down to the CVNP to run and lunch with my awesome running mom buddies, but it takes a lot out of me and it's smack dab in the middle of the day when peanut takes his nap and I don't have the luxury right now of wearing myself out with no chance to recharge. Plus, the whole anti-social feeling thing. Plus, I can't really run anymore with #2 so low and all the crampiness I'm experiencing. So, eh. Forget it. To the local park and pool we shall go! Plus, peanut and I probably need some nice time to ourselves before our world is turned upside down!

Anyway, so I'm still pregnant. Trying to accept that things will happen when they will happen and enjoy my time as a parent of one for now. Will keep you posted of course!

1 comment:

Michelle Simmons said...

I can't believe your due sate is in 10 days. I know that (to you) it probably seems like you've been pregnant forever, but to those of us on the outside it went by *really* fast! Like, weren't you just in the first trimester? ;) Hope your delivery goes smoothly this time!