Monday, February 07, 2011

Plan B(oob)

Mastitis again! UGH. After a pretty darn good week of training--long run averaging 7:45 on sloppy roads with last two at 6:47 and 6:42; first track workout in a looooong time; great tempo of 2 x 1.5 averaging 6:15 pace--I was knocked on my @$$ over the weekend. I should have known. #2 is eating more and more solid food and nursing less and less. I should have been more careful, especially since I've been dealing with a cold for almost 3 weeks now. Oh well. I think it will just make it an easier decision for me to do the half marathon in mid-May rather than the full. I think I can run a big half pr and that's exciting enough!

2 comments:

Janet Edwards said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick! Seems as tho you still have some time to see where you are at and make the decision closer! Regardless, sounds like you are making huge strides!

allanjel said...

You would think with all these natural processes (i.e. birth, breast feeding, even running) God or whoever it was would have made them painless and with minimal complications and difficulties.

What a pain in the a$$(or is it boob) for you L :(