Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Salty Running

You may be wondering where I've been the last few days after a flurry of posts earlier this month. I was warming up my writing chops for that secret project I've been telling you about. I'm finally ready to share it with you.

Behold: Salty Running.

It's my blog-site dedicated to all things competitive women's running. It's something I've had in mind for three years now and I am so excited to finally have it up and running.  Up until now I have not publicized it all other than to share it with a few friend.  At this stage, I am looking for feedback before I do a hard-launch sometime later in the spring.

So please take a look and let me know what you think. Don't be afraid to be honest! I need to know both the good and bad to make it the best it can be.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

jsmarslender said...

Good luck on the new site! I scrolled down through and like the repetition of themes: the training log, relaxation/visualization, the injured runner. I think choosing a set of themes helps you actually post: gives you a topic to follow.

Also read your idea that injured runners need a group. I agree! My knee is quite suddenly not in good shape (overuse, ignored) and I am currently resting. I echo you on thinking 3-6 miles is rest. : ) So not running at all is tough. I told myself this morning that plenty of non-runners have fulfilling lives. Surely I can rest for awhile.

Mr.Anh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.